Friday, January 5, 2024

12/19/2023: Galatians 1:15-16a – God’s purpose is to reveal Jesus in me.


 

Galatians 1:15-16a (NKJV)

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, 16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles…

Thought for today – God’s purpose is to reveal Jesus in me.

For Paul to write these words, “to reveal His Son in me,” required a complete and radical transformation.  Through the call of God and the infusion of His grace, God was able to show the unveiled Christ to the Gentile world through Paul who had sought to destroy the church.  In the same way, the Lord transforms all those who name Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior so that we may continue Paul’s mission to reveal Jesus Christ and proclaim the gospel to the world. 

That’s what the Book says!

No comments:

Post a Comment

02/07/2024: Galatians 5:24 – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh.

Thought for today – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh. Those who have been called and redeemed by Jesus Christ ...