Friday, January 5, 2024

12/18/2023: Galatians 1:15 – Everything is orchestrated by God according to His pleasure and grace.


 

Galatians 1:15 (NKJV)

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace,

Thought for today – Everything in life both physically and spiritually is orchestrated by God according to His pleasure and grace.

Sometimes the shortest and most simple verses require the deepest thought and consideration.  In practical terms, how do we, or rather how do I respond to God with the knowledge that it is by His pleasure and grace that I can even ask the question?  What are the practical implications of this statement in my life, my choices, my relationships, and my attitudes? 

That’s what the Book says!

No comments:

Post a Comment

02/07/2024: Galatians 5:24 – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh.

Thought for today – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh. Those who have been called and redeemed by Jesus Christ ...