Wednesday, January 31, 2024

01/31/2024: Galatians 5:5 – My hope by faith is the righteousness of Christ.

Thought for today – My hope by faith is the righteousness of Christ.

Those who are in Christ have His Spirit in them, and they wait in hope of His righteousness granted to them by faith in Him. Legalism cannot offer any such hope because man’s righteousness always falls short. Paul proclaimed his hope in Philippians 3:9 – “and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith.”

That’s what the Bible says!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

02/07/2024: Galatians 5:24 – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh.

Thought for today – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh. Those who have been called and redeemed by Jesus Christ ...