Tuesday, February 6, 2024

02/06/2024: Galatians 5:22-23 – No law can prohibit or demand the fruit of the Spirit.


 Thought for today – No law can prohibit or demand the fruit of the Spirit.

Just as no law can prohibit the fruit of the Spirit, no law or effort of man can effectively demand their performance.  No amount of human effort, training, education, or length of service can produce the fruit in one’s life.  The fruit is totally the product of the Spirit of Christ in the life one who believes in Him, and it is completely subject to His will.  Yes, that is the kind of Christian I want to be, but I still struggle.  The question remains, how can I see more of the fruit of the Spirit in my life?  I will begin to examine that question tomorrow, and it may take a while.

That’s what the Bible says!

No comments:

Post a Comment

02/07/2024: Galatians 5:24 – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh.

Thought for today – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh. Those who have been called and redeemed by Jesus Christ ...