Sunday, January 7, 2024

01/07/2024: Galatians 2:21 – I am saved by His grace not my own “goodness.”


 Galatians 2:21 (NASB)

21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”

Thought for today – I am saved by His grace not my own “goodness.”

To say that a person can achieve righteousness on his own through the Law nullifies grace and declares to Jesus that His sacrifice was of no value.  I cannot imagine anything more absurd!  I will hold to His grace for my salvation and be eternally grateful for His sacrifice.

That’s what the Book says!

No comments:

Post a Comment

02/07/2024: Galatians 5:24 – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh.

Thought for today – I must constantly crucify the passions and desires of my flesh. Those who have been called and redeemed by Jesus Christ ...